Discovering Your Inner Treasure (Free)
Listen to Randall on the Building Better Relationships show [on BlogTalk Radio] with Gary Loper as they talk about Discovering Your Inner Treasure.
[wpaudio url=”https://relax101.com/audio-files/GaryLoperRadioShow.mp3″ text=”Discovering Your Inner Treasure” dl=”0″]
Taking A Mind Vacation (Free)
A September 2011 talk by Randall Krause at Unity Church in Thousand Oaks, CA
[wpaudio url=”https://relax101.com/audio-files/Taking-A-Mind-Vacation.mp3″ text=”Taking A Mind Vacation” dl=”0″]
By For About Women Radio Interview with Edie Galley (Free)
Randall Krause is interviewed by By For About Women Radio founder Edie Galley
[wpaudio url=”https://relax101.com/audio-files/ByForAboutWomenInterview.mp3″ text=”By For About Women Radio Interview” dl=”0″]
Guided Mantra Meditation (Free)
This is an introductory mantra meditation with breath. In this meditation, you can sit on a chair and the instructions assume you are doing so. The meditation is brief, just enough to feel relaxed. You are welcome to meditate longer — simply keep your eyes closed when the recording says to open them.
[wpaudio url=”https://relax101.com/audio-files/GuidedMantraMeditation.mp3″ text=”Guided Mantra Meditation” dl=”0″]
These audios accompany the book “Pathways to Self-Awareness: Contemplations on Yoga Meditation and a Do-It-Yourself Meditation Manual” (available on Amazon here). They require a password (from the book) to download.
- [ddownload id=”225″ text=”Lesson 1: Diaphragmatic Breathing in Makarasana (Crocodile) Position”]
- [ddownload id=”226″ text=”Lesson 2: Diaphragmatic Breathing in Shavasana (Corps) Position”]
- [ddownload id=”227″ text=”Lesson 3: Relaxation Practices: Tense and Relax and Successive Relaxation”]
- [ddownload id=”228″ text=”Lesson 4: Diaphragmatic Breathing While Sitting”]
- [ddownload id=”229″ text=”Lesson 5: Putting It All Together: Basic Sitting Meditation”]