Discovering Your Inner Treasure (Free)
Listen to Randall on the Building Better Relationships show [on BlogTalk Radio] with Gary Loper as they talk about Discovering Your Inner Treasure.Discovering Your Inner Treasure
Taking A Mind Vacation (Free)
A September 2011 talk by Randall Krause at Unity Church in Thousand Oaks, CATaking A Mind Vacation
By For About Women Radio Interview with Edie Galley (Free)
Randall Krause is interviewed by By For About Women Radio founder Edie GalleyBy For About Women Radio Interview
Guided Mantra Meditation (Free)
This is an introductory mantra meditation with breath. In this meditation, you can sit on a chair and the instructions assume you are doing so. The meditation is brief, just enough to feel relaxed. You are welcome to meditate longer — simply keep your eyes closed when the recording says to open them.
These audios accompany the book “Pathways to Self-Awareness: Contemplations on Yoga Meditation and a Do-It-Yourself Meditation Manual” (available on Amazon here). They require a password (from the book) to download.
- Lesson 1: Diaphragmatic Breathing in Makarasana (Crocodile) Position
- Lesson 2: Diaphragmatic Breathing in Shavasana (Corps) Position
- Lesson 3: Relaxation Practices: Tense and Relax and Successive Relaxation
- Lesson 4: Diaphragmatic Breathing While Sitting
- Lesson 5: Putting It All Together: Basic Sitting Meditation